Ms. Shalini Naagar
Senior Vice President - Human Resources, Azure Power
Career Facts and Other Highlights
Shalini’s career spans across 22 years of experience, in various industries like IT, ITES, Pharmaceuticals, Retail and Renewable Energy. During these years, she has successfully partnered with CEOs and Business Heads to achieve the organisational business plans while working towards fulfilling the Vision and Mission.
Her quintessential strength lies in creating, implementing and evolving the HR Strategy in line with Business Strategy. She is an specialises in Organizational Design and Development, Leadership Development, Talent Management, Succession Planning, Employee Engagement and Transformation Management.
She is a Certified Fellow from CIPD (Fellowship of Chartered Institute of Personnel Development, UK) and also a Certified Gallup Strengths Coach.
She has been recognised for contribution to the profession of Human Resources. Few of the recognitions are as below:
• 100 HR Innovators in India (2018)
• Most distinguished Alumnus Award (2017)
• Most Influential HR Leaders In India (2016)
• 25 Most Admired HR Professionals in Retail in Asia Pacific (2015)
• Women Super Achiever for contribution in HR (2011)
• Women Super Achiever Award (2011)