A Flagship Study in the FMCG Industry based on the need of the market to ensure greater Sales force alignment /effectiveness for the off-roll employees who are the face of the company on ground.
The scope of the survey is benchmarking – Compensation, Benefits, Minimum Wages, Reward Trends, Practices, Operating Model & Performance Matrix analysis across:
- 3 Categories – General Trade, Modern Trade & Institutional Sales
- 4 Roles – Distributor Sales Representatives (DSR), Pilot Sales Representatives (PSR), Merchandisers & Beauty Advisors / Shop In Shop Promoters
- 2 Geographies – Urban & Rural
- 7 Cities - Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Bangalore/Chennai, Jaipur, Bareilly & a Rural town
Multiple report options were offered, depending on the level of depth and detail required by the sponsoring organization.
- Survey Launch – February
- Data collection – March
- Data closure – April
- Results published – May–July
for more information regarding participating organisations.