India Inc. is now gearing up for a recovery plan, both short term and long term. As business and HR leaders deliberate on the options, a lot of questions are coming up.
Aon conducted the phase II of its COVID-19 Study - Getting Back to Business to get answers to some of those questions and understand how India Inc thinking of restarting operations in the post COVID-19 world. The study saw participation from over 530 organizations across 15 industries.
The report shares insights from the study, with emphasis on:
- Cost management initiatives organizations are considering
- COVID-19 impact on India Inc’s performance outlook for the rest of the year
- Impact foreseen on compensation and short term incentives
- Impact foreseen on pay mix and LTI for executives and non-executives
- Impact on leaves and leave programs
Download your copy!