Aon's Strategic Advisory practice is dedicated to three core competencies:
- Delivering global, end-to-end solutions across all stages of the M&A lifecycle
- Providing communication, change and employee experience strategy, design and execution
- Optimizing total rewards to maximize performance and enhance attraction, retention and engagement of talent
Our team has over 200 professionals dedicated to ensuring our clients success and each year we are involved in several hundred complicated global engagements spanning diligence, strategy, design and implementation.
We help our clients improve HR’s contribution to achieve their corporate and transaction objectives, including paying the right price, realizing growth and cost synergies and managing organizational and people integration.
Aon’s Strategic Advisory team brings global project management discipline, proven technology platforms and deep technical expertise spanning total rewards, communications and change, employment and labor relations, organization design and talent and HR operations.
We have pioneered some of the most robust HR M&A platforms globally to help clients improve their transaction and transformation efforts. Our tools include platforms to enable project management and reporting, organization design and talent selection, synergy modeling and reporting, cultural diagnostics and communications and change management.
We welcome the opportunity to partner with you to improve the value of your organic and inorganic growth plans.
Let's get started together.
Aon Strategic Advisory can help if your organization says
- Our strategic plan involves inorganic growth/we plan to grow via acquisition
- We are acquiring a company that operates in countries where we do not do business
- We are going to divest business units not aligned with our future plans
- We need to reshape our employee compensation and benefit offerings
- We need to understand what programs our employees value
- We need to attract and retain employees in a competitive market
- We need to influence employee behavior
- We need help developing a multichannel change communication strategy
- We want to create a better experience for our employees
- We need to differentiate ourselves as an employer of choice
- We have a need to perform organization planning with multiple sources of data
- We need to accelerate planning
- We need a tool that will save time in reporting progress each week
- We need to create a consistent methodology in planning for deals
Why clients hire us