Aon's mergers and acquisitions (M&A) solutions will ensure an efficient transaction process for mergers, acquisitions and other corporate change events. We will give insight and advice to complete the transaction.
The complexities of M&A require the correct advice to identify and manage risks and opportunities throughout the duration of a deal. We partner with you to provide analysis and insight, add value at each stage of the transaction, and allow you to meet timeframes and financial targets.
We work with you throughout the lifecycle of a deal.
Putting pen to paper on a merger or acquisition involves major investment and carries high expectations. Maintaining employee productivity and engagement while undergoing change and transformation are crucial to the overall deal success. Aon assists organisations of all sizes by providing human resource pre-deal due diligence and post-deal integration services to facilitate an efficient transition and consolidation.
Our pre-deal risk due diligence services allow you to:
- Identify liabilities and risks, ensuring the deal price is adjusted accordingly or appropriate warranties are in place
- Successfully facilitate the transaction to completion
- Our post-deal integration advice can assist your organisation:
- Deliver market alignment
- Review against best practice provision and legislative compliance
- Identify coverage gaps
- Achieve economies of scale and cost savings
- Preserve the “deal value”
- Retain and engage talent