Every successful organisation needs an effective talent identification program to ensure you can select and retain the right people.
Helping you improve the way you hire
Aon enables clients to apply assessment solutions effectively across their entire talent lifecycle and, ultimately, helps them achieve better business results through validated ROI.
Our assessment solutions can help you:
- Quickly identify the best candidates during high-volume recruitment campaigns
- Identify candidates with highly specific skills and competencies
- Identify high potentials for talent management decisions and leadership programs
- Reduce the costs associated with poor selection decisions
- Improve productivity and decrease turnover
- Improve key on-the-job behaviours, including safety, dependability and judgement
- Employ people who are more engaged with your culture
Tailoring assessment solutions to your needs and your industry
Our solutions range from simple off-the-shelf selection tools through to customised assessment processes for a wide range of industries. They objectively measure the skills, abilities and personal characteristics that predict job performance, behaviour and retention. So whether you are looking for a short predictive assessment to differentiate between high volume graduate candidates or you want a realistic job experience through our virtual assessment centres, we are confident we will have the right assessment solution to meet your unique requirements.
We use advanced assessment techniques for accurate results
Our key differentiators include:
- Capturing deeper insights into your candidates with our virtual business simulations and tool kit of configurable assessment options
- Shortening the time that candidates need to take the assessments with our adaptive cognitive and personality assessments
- Our flexible online platform (Global Assessment and Talent Engine™ (GATE)) works on any device, including smart phones and tablets
- Customised reporting, which can link more closely to your specific job or organisational capabilities
- We track and research the success of your selection process using selection analytics to help you validate your investment in assessment
- Consulting and partnering with you to obtain the best outcome
Our assessment solutions are based on 30 years of global experience, our own assessment tools, content and research, as well as validated evidence on how our assessments can be used to significantly improve business results.