JobLink™ is Aon market leading job evaluation tool, developed to directly address the need for a new, modern job evaluation system to accurately assess relative job sizes of roles within organisations.
JobLink™ identifies factors that can capture how modern day roles are differentiated in their application of knowledge, span of authority and connectedness to other parts of the organisation on a global or local level.
Roles are measured on the basis of:
- Knowledge necessary to adequately perform a role and how that knowledge needs to be applied
- Degree of problem solving and innovation required
- Nature of interaction
- Impact a role has on the immediate surrounds and the organisation
- Accountability the role holds
JobLink™ is also a valuable tool to underpin a structure to support:
- Compensation setting
- Career progression
- Performance management
- Workforce planning
- Competency frameworks
- Incentive design and values
- Multi-divisional or business unit