Since early 2020, there is a sense of perpetual instability due to variants of the virus. Across the world, organizations have looked at various aspects of their people strategy to manage their employee’s well-being, while managing productivity and performance. Hybrid work, virtual working, the great resignation have become part of the common lexicon.
What will talent strategy and rewards look like for India Inc. in 2022?
Download Questionnaire Now
As you plan for the new year, Aon India's 27th Annual Salary Increase Survey 2021-22, Phase II will be an important study with actionable insights to help you make better talent and budget decisions.
What’s new this year
- Foreseeable Impact of Omicron on Businesses
- Managing Digital and Key Skills
- The Great Resignation and the Response of India Inc.
- Focus on Diversity and Inclusion
The study also covers:
- Overall Business Outlook 2022
- Salary Increases: 2021 Actual and 2022 Projections
- Trends in Hiring, Promotion, and Attrition
- Pay for Performance: Variable Pay and Long term Incentives
To download Survey Questionnaire please share details here:
Survey Closes: 14th January 2022
Completed survey questionnaires may be sent to: